A vacation is not complete in Panama City Beach without beach chairs and umbrellas. Luckily for you Treasure Island offers our very own top of the line beach chair service! We want to better your vacation by insuring that you do not have to tote all the necessities of the beach with you. We have a friendly beach attendant that is there to help accommodate any guests needs. The chairs will be set up and waiting for you upon arrival! Each of our luxury units comes complimentary with this service. We also offer it to anyone else staying at Treasure Island. It is $140 for the week or else $30 per day, included in this price is 2 beach chairs and 1 umbrella. These chairs do go fast so to make sure you have a set we have made it convenient to go ahead and request this service at the time of making your reservation!
- Please set up tents to the left or right of property on the beach
- When setting up your beach equipment , please keep in mind that we need to have a 10’ wide path leading from the stair case to the water’s edge in case of an emergency.
- Help keep the beaches beautiful and clean up after yourself.
- Everything must be cleaned up from the beach each night before sunset. Any items left behind will be subject to removal by the police and or TDC Vendors in accordance with the City of Panama City Beach/Bay County Leave No Trace Ordinance
- The cost of the beach chairs is $30.00 a day or $140 for the week. Chair Service may only be purchased in the office. A valid armband must be available for the attendant to view prior to being seated.
- If you have purchased or you are provided Beach Chairs by your host, see the Beach attendant when you head to the Beach and they will get you set up. Don’t hesitate to ask them to adjust or move your umbrella.
- Tents are not allowed within the Beach Chair service area which stretches from the Public Ramp #3 on the East Side to the Public Ramp on the West side of the property.
- Beach service will be suspended during inclement weather and umbrellas may be lowered during high wind for the safety of our Guest and Beach Attendants.