ATTENTION OWNERS AND GUESTS
EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2014
ALL PETS MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE OFFICE
1. Pets must be on a leash at all times.
2. Pet owners are responsible for any damage or disturbance caused by their pet.
3. The ONLY designated pet walk is on the west side of the property.
4. Pet owners are required to “scoop the poop” and place in proper container.
5. Infractions will result in a fine of $50.00 per occurrence.
6. Pets are not allowed in the pool area or on the beach.
7. Pets that disturb owners or guests must be removed from the property.
8. PETS MUST BE REGISTERED IN THE OFFICE:
a. Owners will be charged $25.00 annually per pet.
b. Guests/Renters will be charged a $250.00 registration fee per pet, per stay and are limited to one pet with a weight limit of less than 30 lbs. Pet must wear assigned collar when on property.
c. Pet registration will be made during normal business hours or as soon as possible in the event of late arrival.
d. Infraction will result in the pet being removed from the property. If the pet owner fails to remove the pet, then the owner of the pet will be removed from the property in accordance with our governing documents and state law.