Spend a day soaking in the sunshine during your stay at Treasure Island Resort Condominium. When you stay at our Panama City Beach vacation rentals, you are near some of the best attractions the area has to offer, including top golf courses. Whether you are looking to play the entire 18-hole course or just the back nine, there’s a course with what you are looking for.
The Top Panama City Beach Courses
By booking a tee time at an area golf course, you can spend a relaxing day enjoying the beautiful weather and views Panama City Beach is known for.
- Bay Pointe Golf Club is home to the Nicklaus Course. Set against St. Andrews Bay and a marshland wildlife sanctuary, enjoy picturesque views while playing the more than 7,000-yard course.
- Golfers of any skill level will enjoy Signal Hill Golf Course. You’ll have the perfect Panama City Beach golfing experience thanks to the courses challenging greens, well-groomed fairways, and staff who are willing to offer tips and tricks.
- Golf Holiday Golf Club’s new greens, which underwent a renovation in 2014. Enjoy modern greens and forgiving fairways. The younger golfers in your group can try out Par 3 Course, which is perfect for junior and beginner golfers.
- Surrounded by a natural haven lies Camp Creek Golf Club. Nearly 7,200 yards of fairways, greens, and bunkers await you at this course. This course has hosted several first-round US Open qualifiers.
- Located along the “Emerald Coast” is Origins Golf Club. With its short course design, it is a great option for families and beginner golfers. However, the regulation green dimensions and holes still offer a challenge for more experienced golfers.
Plan Your Relaxing Treasure Island Rental Getaway
When booking your Panama City Beach rental, Treasure Island Resort Condominium has an accommodation that will work for you. After a day playing a round of golf, relax on the beach or enjoy a night-in. Please give us a call at 850-818-8132 to learn more about availability or special offers.