Panama City Beach is the perfect destination for anyone looking to escape the stress of everyday life for a little while. This Florida town is home to countless adventures, ranging from picturesque hiking trails to snorkeling in the colorful underwater world. Another memorable experience to consider checking out is racing go-karts. There are several tracks close to your vacation rental from Treasure Island Resort Condominium.
The Top 5 Go-Kart Tracks for Your Florida Vacation
Racing go-karts is a fun activity the whole group can enjoy while on vacation in Florida. When visiting Panama City Beach, enjoy some friendly competition by stopping by one of the nearby tracks.
- Visit the racetrack at Hidden Lagoon Golf and Racetrack. The almost mile-long super race track is the perfect place to challenge your friends and family. Drivers must be at least 56 inches tall to drive along.
- Race City is your go-to place for all things speed. You have several tracks to check out, including PCB 500, Grand Prix, and Lil’ Speedy. Height requirements for solo driving vary track by track.
- Escape the sun by heading indoors to Kartona Electric Speedway. The eco-friendly karts were designed to give racers the best experience possible. Junior karts are available, so younger visitors can sit in the driver’s seat.
- Find all things family fun at Emerald Falls. The Panama City Beach amusement park is home to countless attractions, including go-kart tracks. Try your hand at Vortex, the four-story wooden Track, or feel like a race car driver on the Formula track.
- Race around the 480-foot outdoor bean-shaped track to see who comes in first at this PCB amusement area. Other fun experiences at this spot include the Vomatron and the Slingshot.
After your time at the track, relax by the beach or go for a swim in the pool back at our resort.
Start Planning Your Getaway to Treasure Island
When you choose Treasure Island Resort Condominium as your Panama City Beach home base, you’re surrounded by adventures, like racing go-karts and kayaking tours. Have even more fun by checking out our curated experiences.
Located on Thomas Drive, our collection of incredible Panama City Beach vacation rentals have everything you need to enjoy a relaxing stay. Every unit is unique, so you can find the one that fits your needs best. To learn more about our resort or special packages, call 850-818-8132.